Year 7 Teacher vacancy – (Primary model)
Brookfield School is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and committed teacher to work within our highly respected and effective year 7 transition provision for May 2021. To teach, lead and develop a group of upto 8 pupils via a primary model creative curriculum. This post is suitable for a newly or recently qualified teacher.
Brookfield School is a special school for pupils with SEMH (social, emotional, mental health) needs. It is based on two sites in Poulton-le-Fylde (KS3) and Fleetwood (KS4). Brookfield provides an exciting, innovative and holistic curriculum specifically designed to meet the needs of pupils who may have significant barriers to learning, experienced trauma and/or had difficulties in previous educational settings.
The successful candidate will be:
- Innovative, resourceful and creative in delivering the entire Year 7 curriculum through whole class (primary model) teaching. (Some subjects are supported by specialist teachers)
- Aspirational, whilst being grounded and accepting of the needs of others.
- Understanding and willing to work tirelessly to find effective ways to engage and motivate ALL pupils.
- An effective communicator and team player who is driven to succeed in a challenging, yet rewarding environment.
- Able to co-plan and deliver a creative, topic based curriculum that engages, inspires, supports transition and prepares pupils for next steps.
More information can and visits can be arranged by contacting Provision Lead Hannah Speakman (DHT) – firstname.lastname@example.org
An expression of interest, cv and covering letter should be returned to Mr Rob Brocklebank (Headteacher) by 1200hrs on Sunday 18th April 2021. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 21/4/21.